Benefits of Monash University Low FODMAP Certification
- Be recognised as a suitable option for millions of people with IBS worldwide, who are demanding low FODMAP food choices.
- Affiliate your product/recipe and brand with Monash University - the founders of the low FODMAP diet.
- Use the Monash University Low FODMAP Certified™ icon on your packaging for easy recognition.
- Be listed in the Monash University Low FODMAP Diet™ App - the top grossing FODMAP app in the world and gain global exposure.
- Receive marketing and promotion support from the Monash FODMAP team - on our popular and trusted social media channels, and at exhibitions and conferences in the food and healthcare industries.
1 in 7 of adults (or 15% of the population) suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), which translates to millions of people around the world. Research has shown that the low FODMAP diet can alleviate IBS symptoms in 75% of patients, and is now recognised as the first line of treatment in managing IBS symptoms by the American College of Gastroenterology.
However, many people find following the low FODMAP diet challenging, especially when they are first getting started, and many more are calling out for a reliable system by a trusted body to help easily identify suitable foods that they can safely consume whilst on the diet.
By becoming Monash University Low FODMAP Certified™, you will empower millions of people who are following the low FODMAP diet, helping to boost their quality of life and allow them to get on with their busy day.
Benefits of being Monash Certified
We offer a range of benefits and marketing opportunities to Monash certified brands:
Align Yourself with the Founders of the Low FODMAP Diet
Affiliate your product, recipe and brand with Monash University – the founders of the Low FODMAP Diet. Monash University is Australia’s largest university with a global reputation for conducting groundbreaking research.
Get Listed in the Monash FODMAP App
Be listed in the Monash University FODMAP Diet App – one of the top downloaded medical and FODMAP apps in the world and gain global exposure.
Help Consumers Shop With Confidence - By Displaying the Monash Certified Logo
Joining the program means you get to proudly show the Monash University Low FODMAP Certified™ logo on your packaging, website, social media and marketing materials.
Our distinctive logo helps millions around the world demanding low FODMAP options easily recognise your product or meal as being a “safe” option when searching and shopping for low FODMAP foods and recipes.
Receive Ongoing Promotional Support
Monash certified brands enjoy ongoing marketing and promotional support via several platforms with a large, engaged and ready audience seeking new FODMAP content:
- Regular postings on our popular and trusted social media channels, @MonashFODMAPcertified and @MonashFODMAP, ranging from recipe ideas to collaborative competitions.
- Introduce your brand and certified offerings by appearing in our blogs section.
- Appear in our monthly newsletter which is sent to thousands of subscribers from around the world.
- Have your logo and website link listed on the Certified section of our website.
In addition, you will receive the benefit of our support when we attend exhibitions and conferences in the food and healthcare industries.